dude. be nice is seeking individuals for its Event Ambassador Team local to Los Angeles and Orange Counties. These individuals will be brand ambassadors who assist with promotional and/or marketing events. We’re looking for people who love the brand, present well and are comfortable telling our story. We’ve got a lot of rad events this Summer + Fall and need some hustlers to support our efforts!
- Conducts on-site promotions, and handles customers
- Records events (i.e. photos, videos, and social media)
- Sets up, breaks down and transports event equipment as required
- May coordinate and oversee events
- Skills in Microsoft Office, retail and social media platforms
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- High work standards and degree of attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility and accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Performs basic office administrative functions
- Excellent driving record
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
- Experience in events, promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service is preferred
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurability
Must be willing to travel and work nights and weekends.
This is a part-time contract position. $10/hour.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Serious inquiries only.