DBN EVENT AMBASSADOR
dude. be nice is seeking individuals for its Event Ambassador Team local to Los Angeles and Orange Counties. These individuals will be brand ambassadors who assist with promotional and/or marketing events. We’re looking for people who love the brand, present well and are comfortable telling our story. We’ve got a lot of rad events this Summer and need some hustlers to support our efforts!
- Conducts on-site promotions, and handles customers
- Records events (i.e. photos, videos, and social media)
- Sets up, breaks down and transports event equipment as required
- May coordinate and oversee events
- Skills in Microsoft Office, retail and social media platforms
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- High work standards and degree of attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility and accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Performs basic office administrative functions
- Excellent driving record
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
- Experience in events, promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service is preferred
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurability
Must be willing to travel and work nights and weekends.
This is a part-time contract position. $10/hour.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Serious inquiries only.