dude. be nice is a fast growing lifestyle apparel company committed to connecting people through style and stories. We’re the brand for those passionate about self expression through personal style. We dig on creating good clothes while also maintaining our mission to inspire kindness, gratitude and inclusivity - because the world needs a little more light.
We are looking for a hard working, organized and creative go-getter to join our team part-time. This person would be responsible for event coordination and some general operational and administrative duties. Much of this part-time role is dedicated to researching, coordinating and being point person at strategic events which may include: fashion markets, trade shows, CEO speaking appearances, retail pop ups, conferences, content filming, etc. This person would need to be comfortable cultivating relationships and being the face of our brand at events.
- Event research and coordination
- Event environment design and set up
- Production assistant work on set of video shoots
- Some operational administrative support
- General admin assistance as necessary
- Positive, cheerful, team-oriented attitude
- Administrative and some event experience mandatory
- Some fashion or retail experience mandatory
- Creative with great eye for design and visuals
- Merchandising knowledge a plus
- Reliable transportation
- Must be available to travel
20 - 30 hrs per week
$13 - $15 hourly DOE + bonus opportunities
Must be willing to work occasional nights and weekends. Must be available for 15% travel. Must be local to Whittier or LA area. This position will occasionally work from home. Send resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.